Tuesday, March 29, 2016

my research question

1. I chose this topic because because I don't have an answer for it yet. I will be researching for the answer to the question: Does the federal government spend too much of aid? It interests me and
i will be able to write about it.
2.I want to be able to answer the question on if the government spends too much on federal aid or if it not enough. I want to be able to say weather or not the government is overspending and people have just gotten used to getting money for free or if the people need more money.
3. I want to research this question because I believe it is an issue that is talked about today and that affects everyone in some way. It affects people in that it helps them or that it takes money out of their pocket. It is a widely talked about topic and it interests me.
4. I need to learn more about where all the government spending goes and how it helps or hurts people.I need to learn about the aid and how it has risen in recent years and if that has made it better or if more people are taking advantage of it.
5. I need to get information from experts on government spending maybe in the field of history or american government.

No comments:

Post a Comment